EDM Die Sink Machinist
This high precision engineering company are currently seeking a specialist in EDM die sinking, reporting to the Works Technical Manager.
Main Duties to include:
- Read & understand drawings
- Setting up and operating machinery to correct drawing spec
- Designing electrodes & fixtures
- Ability to work to high tolerances (+/- 5 microns)
- Previous experience/knowledge of milling for the production of tooling and electrodes
- Good problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Sodick & Agie machinery
This role is based on a 40 hour week (7.30am until 4.30pm with half hour lunch Monday to Thursday and 7.30am until 1.30pm on a Friday (overtime may be required so we are looking for someone who has a flexible approach to this). Salary will be discussed at interview.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, assertive, a team player and who has a keenness to learn. This is a role we are looking to fill as soon as possible so if you fit the above criteria and have the experience we require then please email your CV together with a covering letter (partially completed CV’s will not be accepted).